E-participation guideline for the public
E-participation is the participation and contribution by the public in the decision-making process by providing suggestions, proposals, and their opinions using the technology and e-participation tools available, which would have a significantly affect MPC’s objectives.
For this particular reason, MPC provided various electronic communication channels for the customers; to receive their feedback and suggestions that would contribute to raising the level of customer satisfaction and eventually improve the quality of services delivered. MPC emphasizes its mission that to achieve transparency in communicating with customers by providing electronic channels for the customers and the general public in order to reflect any observations concerning MPC’s mission, vision and objectives, to gather different points of view in order to enhance the services provided by MPC, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Terms and conditions of e-participation:
- Any statement that reflecting bias, discrimination, racism and politics are strictly prohibited
- Abusive language, personal attacks, defamatory statements and vulgarity are strictly prohibited
- Avoid using inappropriate language or offensive language
- Comments that are irrelevant or out of context not allowed
- Topics and web link connecting to pornography websites is strictly prohibited
- No permit comments that violate any legal right or intellectual property right
- Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited such as competition, pyramid schemes, get-rich-quick schemes, prize or free offers and junk e-mail on the web
- The information provided does not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information
- The administrator of e-Participation does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance or material posted by other users will be at your own risk
- The administrator of e-Participation may change or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason
- The administrator of e-Participation will review and update or amend this policy or Guideline from time to time without prior announcement/notice
- Users shall be subject to terms and conditions of e-participation policies or guidelines
“Social media” includes web based and mobile technologies used to turn communication into an interactive dialogue. It may be defined as a group of internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0 and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.