RATIONALE The Annual Productivity & Innovation Conference and Exposition (APIC) comprises of four major events namely: the National ICC Convention, the National QE Convention, the Productivity Conference and Innovation
The Annual Productivity & Innovation Conference and Exposition (APIC) comprises of four major events namely: the National ICC Convention, the National QE Convention, the Productivity Conference and Innovation Exposition.
The objectives of APIC 2016 are :
- To showcase best practices and practical applications of excellent practices on
- productivity and innovation.
- To assist private and public organisations to improve productivity and enhance innovation capabilities
- To bring together a distinguished group of leading businessmen, industrialists, scholars, administrators and productivity experts from all sectors of industries
- CEOs. Scholars, Administrators, Productivity Experts and Practitioners of Innovative and Creative Circles, Quality Environment (5S) Practitioners from all sectors
- National Convention on Team Excellence
- Innovative Creative Circle Convention (ICC) which features the presentations of selected
circles among the gold award recipients in the Regional ICC Conventions. It is an annual
event where the best overall ICC Excellence Award winner is announced.
• Quality Environment Convention (QE) is a platform for Quality Environment practitioners
to demonstrate their achievements in inculcating excellence in work culture through the
Quality Environment system.
• Exposition is a unique platform which provides practitioners, academia and industry
players to showcase products and process breakthrough, new ideas and creativity on
productivity, innovation and competitiveness.
25 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 27 (Thursday) 5:00 pm