Rationale This programme is a result of serial discussion with Department Standards of Malaysia (DSM) in preparing competent personnel that have interest to be auditors or trainers on Quality Environment Management
This programme is a result of serial discussion with Department Standards of Malaysia (DSM) in preparing competent personnel that have interest to be auditors or trainers on Quality Environment Management System (QEMS). Currently, the QEMS Standard developed by MPC will be the only standard for the practitioners to comply with Technical Working Group organized by DSM. Those personnel who has gone through this programme may qualify to attend this 40-hours training programme as an assessor.
At the end of the programme, the participants should be able to :
- Become a pool of local experts in delivering training and system development on QE areas
- Understand the significance of QEMS as a standard and its implication to business
- Become certified trainers and consultants in compliance with Accreditation Certification Body (ACB) – Work Environment Management System
- RM 1,000 per person for 2 days (HRDF Claimable)
- RM 800 (MPC P&I Associate Member)
- Introduction to Quality Environment Management System Requirement (QEMS): New Standard Application
- Elements & Requirements of QEMS Requirement
- Planning & Implementation
- Benefit of Implementing QEMS
- Interpretation on QEMS Requirement Clause
- Process of Transforming on Work Environment as per Standards Requirement.
Fill in the form below:
october 28 (Tuesday) - 29 (Wednesday)