RATIONALE The International Exposition of Team Excellence Symposium (IETEX) is an annual event organised by the Singapore Productivity Association since 2008. It provides an opportunity for quality circles practitioners, quality
The International Exposition of Team Excellence Symposium (IETEX) is an annual event organised by the Singapore Productivity Association since 2008. It provides an opportunity for quality circles practitioners, quality experts and enthusiasts from all over the world to grasp the experiences, good practices and productivity improvements of international organisations and teams. The International Exposition of Team Excellence (IETEX) is an annual event where some 400 delegates and teams from Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, USA and Singapore come together to showcase their innovative and diverse projects. These teams are assessed based on the criteria for the American Society for Quality, International Team Excellence Award. To recognize excellent teams and their projects, awards ranging from Gold, Silver, Bronze and Merit are given out during IETEX. The International Team Competition is opened to any QCC / IQC / WIT / Project Team that has completed its project within the last 18 months. The project must be recognized in its home country and Teams are required to provide relevant information for the recognition.
• Share knowledge on best practices in promoting teaming excellence in organization
• Provide an opportunity to learn from the ‘Best of the Best’ circles and scale new heights
• Network and exchange ideas, knowledge and experiences, on continuous improvement and innovation through the power of teams
• Plenary Session (Best Practices)
• Master Class (Case Study)
• Team Excellence Project Presentations (Team Competition)
• Industrial Visit (Learning Journey)
• Quality Control Circles, Innovation & Quality Circles, Work Improvement Teams, Project Team Members, Facilitators, Leaders, Best Practices Practitioners, Top and Middle Management.
RM 1060/PERSON for 2 days
RM 848 (MPC P&I Associate member)
(Thursday) 12:00 am - 12:00 am