MPC is an agency under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry. Amongst activities carried out by MPC are:
- Conducting research in the area of Productivity and Quality.
- Productivity and Quality Training and System Development.
- Undertaking promotional activities such as seminars, workshops, ICC Conventions etc Establishing networking with local and international organisations.
MPC is at Lorong Produktiviti, Off Jalan Sultan, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Job vacancies in MPC will be advertised in the main local newspapers and in our websites. Application forms can be downloaded from our websites or get it at any of our regional offices.
To become MPC supplier, you can contact the person in-charged :
Mr. Izani Ishak
Malaysia Productivity Corporation
The areas of certification currently being implemented are:
a. Quality Environment/ 5S
b. Quality Environment/ ICC
Followings are the process of certification for an organisation:
The fees for Quality Environment/5S certification are as follows:
- Pre-Audit: RM1,000 per audit day (Note: Pre-Audit is “optional”).
- Certification Audit: RM1,500 (Inclusive of professional fee (RM1,200) and logistics cost (RM 300)).
The certification for Quality Environment/5S is a recognition to an organisation that has successfully implemented 5S practices and fulfilled the stated certification criteria. The main benefits that can be obtained from 5S practices and certification are the followings:
- Provides the means for enabling the right tasks to be identified and specified in a way that will yield the right results on the conduciveness, cleanliness and safety workplace.
- Provides a means of documenting the organisation’s experience in a structured manner that will provide a basis for education and training of staff and the systematic improvement of performance.
- Provides the means for enabling staff to perform tasks right the first time.
- Provides data that can be used to determine the performance of operating processes, products and services and for improving organisational performance and customer satisfaction.