Mini ICC convention is a special platform created to those new Innovative and Creative Circles to share and present their success project. It provides a common platform among the presenting circles. Experience performing at this convention will help them to improve their confidence to make a presentation at the challenging level such as regional , or even at the national level.
This convention aims to:
- Provide an avenue for new circles ( formed less than two years) to present in front of the public
- Give opportunity to participants and observers to exchange ideas on ICC activities, and
- Motivate and give due recognition to new circle for accomplishing their improvement project.
- Presentation of the ICC project that was successfully implemented in the workplace.
- The project will be presented by the team members and will be evaluated by a panel of judges.
- At the end of program, every project will be awarded either Gold, Silver or Bronze based on the evaluated criteria.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
There are two categories of participation in the Convention.
- Open to ICC that was formed less than two years, and never presented in any previous Mini/Regional/National ICC Conventions.
Non-presenting participants (observers)
- Open to all individual who is interested to learn and acquire knowledge about ICC activities/projects.
Presenters: RM150 per person / day
Observers: RM170.00 person / day
To register, kindly please download the relevant forms:
| || || |
|Participation Registration Form 2013 |
|Observer Registration Form 2013 |
|Abstract Mini Form 2013 |