The Regional ICC Convention provides a valuable platform for sharing of knowledge and practical on the implementation of ICC projects. Every participating team will present their innovative and creative project, which will be assessed by a panel of judges based on MPC’s ICC Judging Criteria. At the end of the Convention, results will be announced and each participating team will be awarded either Gold, Silver or Bronze. This convention also acts as a unique networking for participants to share and exchange knowledge and experience on issues related to innovation and creativity at the workplace.
The convention aims to:
- Share the innovative and creative solutions implemented by the participating teams through ICC activities.
- Promote the development of ICC activities as one of the work place’s best practices in the country
- Encourage new organizations to appreciate the benefits of ICC activities, and thus applying the knowledge at their workplace
- Select the best ICCs to participate in the National ICC Convention.
- Presentation of the ICC project, which was successfully implemented in the workplace.
- The project will be presented by the team members and will be evaluated by a panel of judges.
- At the end of convention, every project will be awarded either Gold, Silver or Bronze based on the evaluated criteria.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
There are two categories of participation in the Convention.
- Open to any IC Circles, and is nominated by their respective organizations to present their ICC project that was successfully implemented at their workplace.
Non-presenting participants (observers)
- Open to all individual who is interested to learn and acquire knowledge about ICC activities/projects.
Participants: RM 190 per person per day
Observers : RM 210.00 per person per day
JADUAL/MAKLUMAT UNTUK DIHUBUNGI/EMEL
To register, kindly please download the relevant forms