The Idea Bank is a compilation of selected feedback by the public received through PEMUDAH Website which might be useful for information and reference purposes. The compilation includes complaints, inquiries and suggestions addressed to various Government Agencies which have been appropriately edited for general viewing.
Please also be informed that the information, relevant acts, rules and procedures provided therein may have been reviewed, revised or updated by the respective Government Agencies. You may want to visit the relevant websites for information or submit your inquiries through our Feedback Form.
Wants notification from Government agencies once payment has been processed and paid into account.
- The payment system in AG sends out notification through email/fax/post to the recipient which informs of the bank process date.
- Payment should be available on the next working day after the bank process date.
- This information is also available online http://emaklumweb.anm.gov.my.
- If payment is not made on the advised date, complaint can be made at the respective pejabat pembayar or via email to email@example.com for further investigation to be carried out against recipients bank.
I would like to start a business in breeding arowana fish. I would like to know what are the tax incentives or grants available for breeders of arowana fish (ornamental fish).
• With regards to tax incentive, breeding of arowana fish is a promoted activity under the Promotion of investments Act 1986 under the category of spawning, breeding and culturing of aquatic product. A company that engaged in this activity is eligible for pioneer status or investment tax allowance.The details and the conditions of the incentive can be obtained from:
Malaysia Industrial Development Authority (MIDA),
BLock 4, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 509470 Kuala Lumpur.
• Another incentive available for this activity is deduction of allowance under the Income Tax (Allowance for Increased Export) Rules 1999 [P.U.(A) 128/1999] which reduce the statutory income of a business. The amount of allowance to be deducted is equivalent to 10% of the value of increased export and shall not exceed 70% of statutory income each year of assessment. Any unabsorbed amount can be carried forward until fully utilized.
The Income Tax Rules can be obtained from Percetakan Negara Malaysia.
Noraini binti Ismail,
Tax Policy Department.
|Question 1 :|
|What are the documents required for passport application?|
|For applicants under 18 years , the following documents need to be produced at the Immigration office:|
|Further information is available at The Immigration Department of Malaysia ‘s website www.imi.gov.my|