HPE is recognition for high productivity enterprises operating in Malaysia and using local talent. This recognition was organised as a result of decision made by the National Productivity Council, chaired by YAB Prime Minister on 8th May 2017. This is especially important for Malaysia seeking to be a developed nation with excellent work culture, good labor-management relationship with high productivity. Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) through Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) entrusted to deliver this decision with the strong support of all relevant Ministries and Agencies.
- Ministry of Human Resource (MOHR)
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MOHA)
- Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-Operatives and Consumerism (KPDNKK)
- Economic Planning Unit (UPE)
- Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF)
- SME Corporation Malaysia (SME Corp.)
- Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
- Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- Jabatan Tenaga Kerja Semenanjung Malaysia (JTKSM)
- SME Category – Exis Tech Sdn Bhd
- Local Company Category – Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Multinasional Company Category – ON Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- ON Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Petzl Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Exis Tech Sdn Bhd
- Krizik (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Britz Networks Sdn Bhd
- Hershey Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- HICOM Automotive Manufacturers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Daihatsu Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
- Isuzu HICOM Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- DRB-Hicom Defence Technologies Sdn Bhd
- Jalen Sdn Bhd dan
- Timur Network Sdn Bhd
Download Brochure for more info
What is Quality Environment (5S)?
Quality Environment (5S) is the beginning of a healthy, comfortable and productive life for everyone at work. This is fundamental to productivity improvement.
When implemented successfully in a company, Quality Environment (5S) will bring about amazing changes. For example, all unnecessary items are removed from the workplace, only necessary items are conveniently located near users, machines and equipment are kept clean and shiny. 5S is an acronym for five Japanese words that are Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu and Shitsuke. The driving force for Quality Environment (5S) program comes from people. In this respect, Shitsuke is critical to its success. Shitsuke is to train people accordingly so that they will follow good habit.
Why Certification to Quality Environment (5S)?
Achieving certification is a public declaration of commitment to quality environment, a better workplace and continual improvement to meet customer needs.
There is a range of possible benefits associated with having achieved Certification:
- Increased efficiency
- Improved productivity
- Enhanced generation of more and new ideas
- Reduced complaints
- Enhanced profitability
- Enhanced teamwork
- Increased employee performance through naturally disciplined
How to request QE/5S certification: click QE/5S Online Registration
For more details, please contact: Recognation Management Unit Safniwati Jasri Tel: 03-79512379 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
It is crucial for any business, to gain recognition for its products and services. Winning an award allows a company to distinguish themself from competitors and ensure that as many potential customers are aware of their commitment to excellence. Claim the most prestigious business excellence award in Malaysia, Anugerah Kecemerlangan Industri (AKI) was introduced since 1991. The Award is based on Business Excellence Framework (BEF) criteria for assessment.
The Anugerah Kecemerlangan Industri (AKI) or Industry Excellence Awards celebrates the best of the best in the industry today. Claim the prestigious AKI trophy and gain business recognition with nationwide media coverage and publicity. Are YOU the next AKI winner?
- AKI Brochure Download
A) MANUFACTURING SECTOR AWARDS
i. Category 1 (with sales turnover not exceeding RM50 Mil) Paradigm Precision Components Sdn Bhd ii. Category 2 ( with sales turnover of RM50 Mil– RM100Mil) Exis Tech Sdn Bhd iii. Category 3 ( with sales turnover of more than RM100Mil) Salutica Allied Solutions Sdn Bhd
B) SERVICES SECTOR AWARDS
iv. Category 1 ( with sales turnover not exceeding RM20 Mil) Medical Apparatus Supplies Sdn. Bhd. v. Category 2 ( with sales turnover of RM20 Mil –RM50Mil) Upstream Downstream Process & Services Sdn Bhd vi. Category 3 ( with sales turnover of RM50Mil– RM 100Mil) KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital vii. Category 4 ( with sales turnover of more than RM100Mil) Johor Port Berhad
C) Open Category Award Finisar Malaysia Sdn Bhd D) Prime Minister’s Award KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital
- Benithem Sdn Bhd
- Mega Fortris (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- PHN Industry Sdn Bhd
- Ipoh Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd
- Open University Malaysia
- Prestariang Berhad
- Sunway Construction Sdn Bhd
- Sunway Integrated Properties Sdn Bhd (Prime Minister`s Award)
- Robert Bosch Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Petzl Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Most Promising Award)
MALAYSIA PRODUCTIVITY & INNOVATION CLASS (MPIC) Sustainable economic growth is very much dependent on the ability to add value to all creative and innovative ideas generated by industry. MPIC is established to support the Government Transformation Programme by being a one stop centre for members to learn and share best practices in order to speed up improvement and innovation processes and eventually contribute to higher income economy. Objectives of MPIC
- To give recognition to organisations which have achieved standard of excellence based on the Business Excellence Framework (BEF).
- To facilitate intervention and nurturing of companies in their quest to become winners of the Anugerah Kecemerlangan Industri (AKI) or
- Industry Excellence Award and other global Excellence Award
- To strengthen member’s partnership through sharing of best practices.
- To improve business performance of MPIC’s members towards enhancing company’s competitiveness.
Benefits to MPIC Members
- Companies which achieve excellence performance will be invited to participate in the AKI and global Excellence Award.
- Given special preferences and discounted fees for all MPC activities.
- Practitioners of best practices in BE will be invited to be MPC resource person in developing potential companies to implement BE programme.
- Become a member of specific focus group to share experiences on any best practices that have been implemented.
- Beneficiaries and contributors to MPC publications that by itself provide a platform to promote the companies’ activities and achievements.